Farm fresh to you...

Oct 14, 2011

Chris and I are jumping on the fresh fruit and veggie train...and everyone in our house is loving it.

Photobucket
Last week I received a groupon for Farm Fresh to You and I was beyond excited to give them a try.  Our first box came yesterday and I immediately put Chris to work finding exciting recipes to cook up our new vegetable medley.  I made a homemade caramel dip for the apples and Chris made a vinegar rich side dish using the swiss chard.  One bite into the juicy, delivered to my doorstep, apple and I was hooked.  I can not wait to find new ways to use beets, winter squash, onions, fingerling potatoes, peppers, apples, pears and grapes...let the fresh food rotation begin.

Photobucket

Also, I have never seen Scarlett show interest in food and the second I opened the box she grabbed an apple and took a giant bite...Thank you Farm Fresh to You!

Photobucket Vote for us... Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com